Jesus, as a "person" should be a procrastinator: "I'm coming..." (Rev 22)

All ppl die! (Was it a thing ANY bypassed in/after the adulthood?) Although I believe in the NDEs (after I left the LIE of Christians) many ppl recalled NOT all them saw THEIR idolized Jesus (and I spent 26 years of my sinful life expecting "Jesus" changed my inner self). 

The real GOD, the ELOAH Jews and also Christians named Elohim, is above YOUR Jesus in many ways. Yet, because I have read that book of Joseph Atwill (at my own will) I started to study his findings, his THEORY, and I myself have found the idolized Jesus was a liar (if he was a real person) and, if he was a spiritual being (a thing I absolutely disbelieve) he is also a PROCRASTINATOR: "He has been saying "I am coming SOON..." (Rev 22) and he is somewhat belated for 2.000 years... 

I am thankful GOD has permitted men like A. Reuchlin or Joseph Atwill had published his ideas in books. Otherwise I have not read, in detail, bulky books like those written by the UNKNOWN Josephus Flavius or Suetonious Tranquilus who helped me confirm Jesus is a Roman Chaoslic LIE... 

What a shame I have believed in a lie as big as any X-mas I expected a present bought by my parents or relatives. 

It doesn't matter you made HER DEATH a joke, since all people will die and no one AFTER their death will say a word against or contrarily to any clown who laughed at Jesus LIES (like me). Do you believe in Jesus? Tell that to the Ukrainians, the Russians, the Palestinians at war with the Jews. Tell them "Jesus is alive" while they are shooting bullets at one another, to see if a complete ceasefire comes today.

Comentarios

Entradas populares