No good thing would be easy?

These days I'm planting the soil with seeds to get some food. If i don't endure the toil and the disgusting heavy sun, no plant would give me a FRUIT. If i don't clean the soil, if I don't water each plant I noticed grew, weed will molest, since all of them compite for the land, each inch of empty space (same thing happens with ppl).

If i don't work to get the FRUIT of my toils, the merit of my hands, God would not bless me as He said He pays according to my and the road I've followed...
If God gave me a friend, I should be more than a friend, so she would see the love I have kept to give: my hands, my toils are the ones which show affection and appreciation.

If I'm unwilling to move a finger, I'm selfish, self-centered and I do expect MY PARNER do all the job for me... That's a red flag my potential parnert should notice about ME.

Comentarios

Entradas populares